Conch Salad & Bahamian Cocktail Lesson
Taste your way into Bahamian culture with a conch salad cooking lesson in Nassau. Visit a local-approved conch stand on the bay and learn how to prepare authentic Bahamian conch salad from start to finish. See how to remove the conch from its shell, score and slice it, and add other ingredients such as peppers, cucumber, lime, and tomato to make this fresh and spicy dish, and then taste some for yourself.
- Learn to prepare authentic Bahamian conch salad in Nassau
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All ingredients used during the lesson are included in the price of your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Nassau hotels included
What You Can Expect Conch
Your tour begins with pickup from your Nassau hotel or private residence. Your driver will take you to a local conch stand on the bay, where a conch expert will give you a lesson on the shellfish, how it’s prepared, and even how Bahamians have come to think of it as an aphrodisiac.
Your cooking lesson involves removing the shellfish from its hard shell, scoring and slicing it, and mixing it with other ingredients to create a bright, delicious salad. Sit back and enjoy your creation with views of the bay.
Your guide will then take you back to your Nassau hotel or private residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Conch salad lesson and tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date.
Tour departs from Nassau hotels, private residences and cruise ports.
Pickups commence prior to the start time of the activity.
2 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point.