Cigar Rolling Lesson and Rum Tasting in Nassau
Well-aged rum and a good hand-rolled cigar are seen as signs of luxury and times of enjoyment. Learn how to roll your very own cigar and leave with a complimentary cigar. A luxury item such as a cigar deserves to be complemented with some of the finest rum samplings offered by John Watling’s distillery after a production tour within the distillery
- Learn the art of cigar rolling and tour a rum distillery in Nassau, Bahamas
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off included with this Nassau tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour will begin with pickup from your hotel or private residence. Your private guide will take you to your 45-minute cigar-rolling lesson.
During the lesson you will learn about the history of tobacco and hear about where the best tobacco leaves come from. Your guide will help you understand why blending certain leaves together can create your own hand-rolled cigar.
Then, visit the John Watling’s Distillery for a production tour that demonstrates traditional English rum-making techniques. John Watling’s Distillery is the home of the rum known as the Spirit of the Bahamas. At the end of the tour, enjoy a rum sampling before heading back to the hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Cigar rolling lesson
- Rum distillery tour and tasting
- Bottled Water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and additional beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Minimum age is 18 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date.
Tour departs from Nassau hotels, private residences and cruise ports.
Pickups commence prior to the start time of the activity.
2 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point.