Private Nassau Nightlife Bar Hopping Tour
Experience Nassau’s vibrant nightlife scene on a personalized bar-hopping tour for your own private group of up to 15 people—a great choice for travelers celebrating a special occasion. Enjoy easy transportation in an air-conditioned coach and visit four bars or nightclubs of your choosing. Your tour includes skip-the-line admission, one drink voucher redeemable at any stop, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Skip the long general admission lines at Nassau’s bars and nightclubs
- Customize your itinerary according to personal preference
- Ideal for private groups of up to 15 people
- Round-trip transport from your hotel in Nassau included
What You Can Expect
The tour will begin with pickup from your hotel. This tour goes out on Friday night only. Your guide will make recommendations to help you decide on the top hot spots in Nassau for a fun night out. You will also enjoy not having to wait in any lines as well as one complimentary alcoholic drink voucher per person which you can redeem at any of the bar stops. Take comfort in knowing that your driver/guide will accompany you to the locations or allow you to hang out in the bus until you are ready to enjoy the next destination. After 4 hours of exploring the social scene, the tour will end at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- One drink voucher (redeemable at any bar)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Maximum of 15 passengers per booking
- Minimum age to attend and drink is 18 years old with a valid photo I.D
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date.
Tour departs from Nassau hotels, private residences and cruise ports.
7:30 PM. Pickups commence prior to the start time of the activity.
Returns to original departure point.