Half-Day Private Nassau City Tour
This private tour combines all the top sites in Nassau for a half-day experience. For anyone looking to experience more that Nassau has to offer than port shopping and beaches, this tour is perfect for you. Taste local flavors, interact with local Bahamians and patron their small businesses.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
What You Can Expect
Your tour will begin with pickup from your Nassau hotel or private residence. Sit back and enjoy a scenic tour to some of the top sights in Nassau with your private guide. The total duration of your tour will be 4.5 hours.
- First, visit inner Nassau for an authentic Bahamian breakfast.
- Next, shop at Nelly’s of Nassau for unique Bahamian items.
- Then, visit Graycliff’s Humidor to witness torcedores at work. Here you will also take a class to become a torcedore, validated with a certificate. Swing over to John Watling’s Distillery for a tour which includes rum tasting.
- Choose between a 3-course lunch at a local Fish Fry restaurant or take a conch salad lesson and enjoy it for lunch!
- After lunch, travel to the Queen’s Staircase for a scenic tour of this famous attraction.
Please Note: If you want to substitute any of the stops, you can let your driver know upon pickup.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Cigar rolling lesson
- Rum distillery tour and tasting
- Lunch or conch salad lesson
- Bottled Water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and/or beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date.
Tour departs from Nassau hotels, private residences and cruise ports.
Pickups commence prior to the start time of the activity.
4 hours, 30 minutes (approx.)
Returns to original departure point.