Five Star Day Escape
Get away from the frenetic energy of the marketplace and port area and relax in the classy, serene backdrop at the Graycliff. In the heart of old Nassau is a historic, colonial mansion that offers an elegant and tranquil experience. Upon arriving at the property, enjoy your special welcome drink followed by a brief tour of the hotel and amenities. Then unwind at poolside for the day with a 3-course lunch from the Caribbean’s first 5 star hotel and restaurant.
What You Can Expect
Your tour will begin with pickup from your Nassau hotel, private residence, or the cruise port. Your private guide will take you to the Graycliff. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed with a Graycliff special drink, escorted on a brief tour of the property and then unwind for the day poolside for leisure lounging or light swimming. Experience the Five-Star Graycliff Restaurant with a 3-course lunch.
Once you are ready, enjoy a tour of the Graycliff Chocolate Factory. Indulge in the process and see how coco beans are turned into chocolate goodness. At the end, you will be treated to a choice of two chocolate confections.
- 3 Course Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and/or beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Cruise passengers: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Cruise passengers: Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date.
Tour departs from Nassau hotels, private residences and cruise ports.
9:30 AM. Pickups commence prior to the start time of the activity.
Returns to original departure point.